With a strong focus on ‘Buy Local’, this event is a ‘must’ in the 2019 business calendar for ALL businesses in Worthing & Adur, both large and small.
Bee part of the buzz at The Better Business Show!
- B2B Exhibition – Over 90 stands, meet, network and introduce your business. You’ll find everything from local manufacturing companies, a wide range of professional services, construction companies, health and fitness providers, and caterers offering a great lunch!
- Info Zone – A hive of information for start-ups, growing and established businesses including information about grants and finance. Come along and meet the Coast to Capital Growth Hub team and find out what’s on offer.
- Growth – Opportunities to meet buying teams some of our areas larger companies
- Be Inspired – Don’t miss the Keynote speakers, they will be sharing their journeys to success.
- Andrew Ball, Head of Corporate Relations, Heritage and Philanthropy, will share the history of this prestigious brand we all love – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
- Kathy Caton, Founder and MD of Brighton Gin, Brighton’s first (legal!) distillery, talks about taking the multiple award-winning super-premium Brighton Gin to the city and beyond.
- Be Informed – Keep up to date with the latest cyber-crime trends, threats and vulnerabilities. Keynote Speaker Chris White, Police Cyber Security Advisor for the South East Region Organised Crime Unit will guide you through the cyber frauds and scams.
- Connect – Enjoy some networking over a tasty breakfast or a light lunch, a place to meet and mingle at the Lunch Box
- Promote– Meet, network and share experiences at the B2B Exhibition with both new and established businesses. Who knows, you could even pick up some new clients!
- Digital Masterclasses – Top tips on Social Media Strategy and Digital Marketing – trust us, you don’t want to miss these!
Make the most of the day, network at the B2B exhibition, learn from the experts, be inspired by the speakers, connect with the local business community, snap up the show offers and leave with a wealth of information – and those all-important connections to build your business for 2019. The whole day is FREE to attend – Register Now at www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk
This event is collaboratively delivered by Worthing and Adur Chamber & Adur & Worthing Business Partnership.
For more information and to keep up-to-date with the developing programme visit www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk